The Microbiome Programme for Elite Health!
What can you expect from the 21-Day Pure Body Reset Programme?
- Drop 8-14Lbs in body weight (if you have it to lose)
- Drop a clothing size (or two)
- Increase mental focus and clarity
- Increase physical and mental energy
- Reduced bloating by 80-100%
- Regulate bowel movements
- Develop healthy eating habits
- Learn what foods to eat and how to prepare meals to achieve the above and most importantly, maintain your results for life
- Never have to diet again!
What does it do?
In short, the 21-Day Pure Body Reset Programme works to purify your body and rebuild, rebalance and reset your own Microbiome and bring you closer to ‘Elite Health’.
You know that feeling, when your body starts to act like it doesn’t belong to you anymore…? Well, that’s the opposite of Elite Health!
- You wake up tired most days despite having slept ‘well’
- …or perhaps you can’t fall into a decent sleep anymore!
- You feel a lack of motivation for exercise and healthy living
- …or possibly, despite your hard efforts in the gym and on healthy eating plans, you still can’t shift excess body fat or feel as energised as you should.
- Likely, you’re uncontrollably gaining weight especially around your mid section and nothing seems to make a difference.
- Maybe your doctor has just told you to ‘be careful’ about your increasing blood pressure, cholesterol or sugar levels
- …or you’ve been battling with common chronic health complaints for a while now.
- You may have developed intolerances to foods you once could eat without issues
- …or have started to experience in skin problems, joint problems or headaches!
- Finally, you may be experiencing what you’ve been told (or suspect) is ‘IBS’ and have no idea what triggers it or how to make it stop.
…basically it seems like your health and body are no longer in your control and it’s frustrating and in many cases frightening. Most people would blame age… but more likely it’s your MICROBIOME!
What is the Microbiome and why is it so important?
We are only 10% Human and 90% Microbiome (Bacteria, Viruses, Yeast and Fungi)! It initially sounds pretty disgusting, but check out these two short videos over on YouTube and you will see, that it’s actually quite cool!
Your Microbiome is a symbiotic (beneficial) ecosystem that is made of trillions of microbial cells that live in us and on us (primarily in our gut) but also on our skin and contributes towards 90% of the DNA influences that programme our physique and physical health. The delicate balance between and unhealthy and healthy microbiome seemingly has more impact on your health and body weight/fat than you could ever imagine.
I just LOVE how the more we learn the more mysterious the body actually becomes. But what the research is pointing towards undeniable links not only between body weight issues and the microbiome, but most importantly between cognitive, immune, nervous and circulatory conditions and the microbial DNA that is very much a part of you. It’s becoming widely accepted that if you really want to make metabolic shifts towards healthy body weight and elite health you must start by healing the trillions of cells in and on you that aren’t even human! As freaky as it may sound, your microbiome can’t be ignored….
The science is coming in thick and fast to show that how your microbiome behaves can and will determine your metabolic health.
Diseases of poor Metabolic Health include but are not limited to…
- Obesity & Overweight
- Heart Disease
- High Blood Pressure
- High Cholesterol
- High blood sugar
- Non-Alcohol related Fatty Liver Disease
- Alzheimers & Dementia
- And some Autoimmune conditions
Why does the Microbiome need rebalancing?
Essentially, our modern 21st century lifestyles are killing our microbiome – the very ecosystem that when in balance positively influences our health. So it’s no surprise that anything that destroys or imbalances the microbiome will have huge impact on the body, especially our metabolism and risk for disease development.
21st Century Factors that interfere with the delicate microbiome balance
- Stress (in its many forms)
- Prescription medication
- Processed foods
- Hydrogenated fats
- Excess sugar
- Food intolerances
- Chemicals in tap water
- Candida (yeast)